Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Thursday:
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock rose 2.4% by 8:15 AM ET (12:15 GMT) after Electrek reported that the electric car maker was on track to reach record sales numbers in North America.
• At Home Group (NYSE:) stock slumped 36% after the home decor retailer missed earnings estimates and its guidance was below forecasts, due to adverse weather.
• Fiat Chrysler (NYSE:) stock gained 0.8% after the automaker pulled out of its merger offer with Renault (PA:) blaming interference from the French government.
• Campbell Soup (NYSE:) stock was up 0.1% despite news that Mondelez (NASDAQ:) has abandoned its efforts to buy the company’s Arnott’s biscuit brand.
• Ford Motor Company (NYSE:) fell 0.7% as the collapse of the Fiat-Renault deal pointed to overcapacity in the global market continuing. Ford also said it’s closing its engine plant in the U.K.
• Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ:) stock rose 1.8% after Morgan Stanley (NYSE:) upgraded the chip maker to “equal-weight” from “underweight.”
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.