Subscription Period: 10:00:00 on October 28, 2022 – 22:00:00 on October 28, 2022 (UTC)
PREMA (PRMX) will be available on KuCoin from 10:00:00 on October 28, 2022 (UTC). Users can stake USDT/KCS/PRMX assets to get a share of an 8,000,000 PRMX premium prize pool!
The details are as follows (Subscribe Now):
*Subscription Period: 10:00:00 on October 28, 2022 – 22:00:00 on October 28, 2022 (UTC)
*Staking Period: 00:00:00 on October 29, 2022 – 23:59:59 on November 28, 2022 (UTC)
|Soft Cap of Single User||30||3||100|
|Hard Cap of Single User||3,000||300||10,000|
|Hard Cap of the Whole Platform||2,000,000||250,000||3,000,000|
|PRMX Prize Pool||2,000,000||3,500,000||2,500,000|
Rewards Calculation: ∑ (Individual Staked Amount / Total Staked Amount * The Respective PRMX Prize Pool)
Rewards Distribution: 40% of the PRMX rewards will be distributed in 14 working days. The remaining 60% will be distributed in 30% batches every month from the first distribution.
Introduce the Project: The PREMA platform is centered on PREMA X, an NFT marketplace, and uses the PREMA Wallet and traceability system to connect NFTs with the places where they are used, such as URLs (UnReal Life, the unreal world) such as metaverse blockchain games and IRLs (In Real Life, the real world) such as physical products and spaces.
Official Website: https://www.prmx.io/
Whitepaper: Click to View
1. Users who participate in this LockDrop on KuCoin will receive PRMX rewards and free POL mining rewards.
2. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this promotion.
3. During the subscription period, no rewards will be generated.
4. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.
5. The user hereby confirms that participating in the activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user’s decision in any way.
Risk Warning: Staking is a risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. The KuCoin Group is not liable for users’ investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. The KuCoin Group reserves the right to the final interpretation of the activity.
Thank you for your support!
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!