This page provides the useful information for Eagle Pattern used in Forex and Stock market. Eagle Pattern is the X3 Chart Pattern used by technical analyst. We uses non repainting and non lagging chart pattern detection algorithm. In addition, the pattern detection algorithm is synchrozined between history and live trading. Hence, this study will show both failed and successful pattern to provide the unbiased results, which is close to the real performance. Typically, a repainting indicator will show the successful pattern only making it hard to check the real performance of the chart pattern. Hence, you can not check the real performance of the chart pattern using the repainting indicator. With our pattern detection algorithm, you can trade what you see. That can be done by only one button click to scan entire possible patterns across all symbols.
If you want to become a profitable trader, you should study the strategy in the scientific manner. It basically involves checking the repeatability or reproducibility. We provide this study to enhance your forex and stock trading with the chart patterns. The testing results provide some scientific value for the Fibonacci pattern, Harmonic Pattern, X3 Chart Pattern and Elliott Wave Pattern too.
We used the Optimum Chart to test this pattern. You can also use X3 Chart Pattern Scanner in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 to get similar results. However, the user interface between MetaTrader version and Optimum Chart version is different. X3 Chart Pattern Scanner in MetaTrader can scan multiple timeframes of one symbol for one indicator attachment whereas the X3 Chart Pattern Scanner in Optimum Chart can scan all symbols + all timeframe for one indicator attachment. Anyway, both version use the same pattern detection algorithm. Hence, both versions are equally powerful.
The Eagle Pattern in this study has the following Structure.
- N: 4, C0: 1.000 to T0: 3
- R0: 1.272-1.618, R1: 0.882 – 1.272, R3: 0.700 – 0.886
Trader never use the chart pattern alone to trade. Here are some points to watch out when you trade with the chart patterns.
- Price movement around the Pattern Completion Zone (= Trading Zone) in the chart pattern
- Risk management around the Trading Zone.
- Possibility for breakout trading around the trading zone (=use them as support and resistance)
- Look for continuation pattern vs reversal pattern
We recommend these books to find out how to increase the success rate when you trade with these chart patterns.
- Science Of Support, Resistance, Fibonacci Analysis, Harmonic Pattern, Elliott Wave and X3 Chart Pattern (In Forex and Stock Market Trading)
- Guide to Precision Harmonic Pattern Trading (Mastering Turning Point Strategy for Financial Trading)
- Technical Analysis in Forex and Stock Market (Supply Demand Analysis and Support Resistance)
- Profitable Chart Patterns in Forex and Stock Market (Fibonacci Analysis, Harmonic Pattern, Elliott Wave, and X3 Chart Pattern)
- Scientific Guide to Price Action and Pattern Trading (Wisdom of Trend, Cycle, and Fractal Wave)
Here is the PDF document presenting Eagle Pattern In Forex Market.
Here is the PDF document presenting Eagle Pattern in Stock Market.
Here is the YouTube Video for Eagle Pattern in Forex Market.
Here is the YouTube Video for Eagle Pattern in Stock Market.
Eagle Pattern Detection was performed using the Robo Advisor built inside Optimum Chart.
You can also check the similar results using the X3 Chart Pattern Scanner in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platform (Non repainting and non lagging algorithm).
Harmonic Pattern Plus is the repainting Harmonic Pattern Scanner with tons of powerful features at affordable cost.
Harmonic Pattern Scenario Planner is the advanced repainting Harmonic Pattern Scanner with tons of powerful features at affordable cost.